Today, the City Council approved a free shuttle that will help move visitors around downtown Las Vegas. Dubbed the Downtown Loop, it will be a convenient way to get to some of downtown's most popular attractions. Here are five things to know about it.
- It will launch in early summer
- It will run seven days a week for nine hours a day
- The proposed route calls for stops at the Las Vegas North Premium Outlets, Arts District, the Bonneville Transit Center, Pawn Plaza, Fremont East Entertainment District, the Mob Museum and the Fremont Street Experience
- It's a six month pilot program
- Keolis Transportation under the RTC will operate the shuttle